Sunday, January 18, 2015

Slow Stitching Sunday


I'm taking a short break from working on the baby quilt.  I'm still trying to figure out how I want to put it together.  But mostly waiting now for baby to arrive so I can embroider her name on it (want to make sure the name doesn't change and the spelling is correct)---any day now!

So I got out my Hocuspocusville quilt and started quilting spider webs in the black squares.




I'm linking up with Slow Stitching Sunday at Kathy's Quilts.  She ask us to post a picture of our hand stitching, not an easy feat to do by yourself.  I noticed that everyone that posted a photo of their hand quilts toward themselves with the thimble on their middle finger.  I've never been able to quilt like that.  I've always quilted away from myself with the thimble on my thumb. 



I have vegetable soup going in the crockpot, so I am ready for a bowl of soup and a relaxing evening watching Downton Abbey.


1 comment:

  1. So cool to see how everyone stitches! A great idea to use a thumb thimble!

    ReplyDelete