Sunday, November 24, 2013

Sunday Quilting

   
Today was very cold outside so I spent the day inside working on my brother's quilt.  My dog Molly looked at me with sad eyes, disappointed that we didn't take a walk (gave her a rawhide bone instead), but I had fun working on this quilt.   Don't have too much of a plan with this quilt, kind of figuring it out as I go.  I have one row sewn together.   Hoping the white part will look like snow when it's all finished.  Think I will make 3 more rows like this one with various cabins.  Still not sure how I'm going to fit the deer in yet.
 
 
 
Think my little log cabin turned out okay, still need to stitch the chimney down.



 



1 comment:

  1. That so reminds me of northern Minnesota where I once lived. And the white does look like snow. It will be absolutely beautiful. I can barely wait to see it finished. Well done.

    ReplyDelete